In most organizations, stakeholders work collaboratively to define requirements or specifications or to add information on bugs.
In XStudio this can be done in different ways:
- Use the standard 'Description' field and add the information in it using your own format (e.g. Date-time-initials < comment>)
- Add a custom field (selecting the root node of the tree and adding a field); using the "wiki" format
- Add a link in the Description field or to a special custom field (using the "string" format) to a SLACK, FLEEP.IO, or other collaborative systems of yours (including ticketing system such as Zendesk or Freshdesh )
- Option 2 is the best if you wish to keep all data in XStudio and all stakeholders have an access to it.
- Option 3 is the best if you have a collaborative system in place that the stakeholders are used to.