Each user has one profile.
The profile grants the user with the ability to do multiple actions on the objects (SUT, Requirements, ...) that he /she has access to (depending on the teams the user belongs to).
If you need to grant/revoke action rights to the user, you need to associate another profile to her/him.
To do so:
- Choose a profile that is the closest to your need - review existing profiles provided with XStudio
- Copy it
- Change its name with the name you like
- Then modify the action rights as your need
- This profile will then be available to any user
If you need to have a Business Analyst profile
- Choose the 'Product manager' profile
- Copy it
- Change its name to 'BA' or 'Business Analyst' - as you prefer
- Grant the user to do everything on the requirements and the specifications (if you use it)
- Submit this new profile
- Then edit each user you need to associate with this profile
Reminder: Xstudio combines action rights from the profile with access rights of the team the user is a member of in order to determine if a user can act on a object.